Friday, November 4, 2011

Currently

Pages- 250

“See, unlike the rest of the free world, I didn’t get here by accident. And if your parents have you for a reason then that reason better exist. Because once it’s gone, so are you.”
While reading My Sisters Keeper this passage touched me the most becasue such a young child understand so much and it really effected my emotions. Anna is explaining how she came about and entered this world, how she wasent an accident but how her parents had planned her birth. She explains how she is different because her parents had planned for her to come to this world to save her sister and how she is different. This really effected me because Anna is such a young teen and for her to understand so much could effect her teen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment