Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently

Pride and Prejudice- Pages 150


Tell No One, Harlen Coben
My heart slammed into my throat. "Elizabeth!"
No answer. The panic rose. I fell off the raft and started swimming toward the dock. But my strokes were loud, maddeningly loud, in my ears.

After analyzing my four currently blogs the sentences above from the book Tell No One by Harlem Coben still appeal to my senses the most. These sentences when rereading the blogs are my favorite because they appeal to my five sense, I feel as I can connect with the character and visualize his thoughts. In addition, I feel as any reader could connect with these sentences because we all have been through situations in which our heart is excitingly beating, and we put ourselves in pain or risk to save our loved ones. The sentences above written by Harlen Coben are short yet very descriptive and enough to appeal to a readers senses.

Total Pages This Semester-1212
Total Pages This Week-150

No comments:

Post a Comment