Friday, September 30, 2011

Currnetly

Pages this week- 101
Pages this semester- 1313

The wrist was caked in mud and dried blood, the hand drooping forward. I wanted to get a look at the car, but I knew that once I removed the mud it would start bleeding again. As we stood there surrounded by a crowd of adults and children of all ages, I spotted what looked like a clean rag in the sand and walked over to pick it up.

This passage was my favorite from this week because it shows how Dr. Kamler learned to adapt in different environments. We can all connect to the situations when we are put under pressure by a live audience. Dr. Kamler describes his circumstance where he is forced to work under strict pressure of an audience trying to save a young boy in a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment