Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently

Pages: 100

The wrist was caked in mud and dried blood, the hand drooping forward. I wanted to get a look at the car, but I knew that once I removed the mud it would start bleeding again. As we stood there surrounded by a crowd of adults and children of all ages, I spotted what looked like a clean rag in the sand and walked over to pick it up.

This quarter the passage above remains my favorite for many reasons. It comes to show how the Dr. of the book is willing to save lives and make the best of adventures. He has a positive attitude and trys his best to adapt to new locations and at the same time help humans and not put there endurance at test while in these new environments. Knowing that this book is based on real stories comes to show what some people can do to gain knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment